NDIS Progress Reports and Assessments
The Help Centre, is a registered NDIS service provider –
(NDIS Organisation 4050002750)
Our Psychologists offer NDIS clients:
- Behaviour Support
- Therapeutic Support
- Annual/Biannual Progress reports and
- Initial assessments including Autism (ASD) and Diagnosis.
- As part of progress reports we can help determine eligibility, by evaluating clients with developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, learning disabilities, neuropsychological disorders, and sensory or physical impairments.
- Assess adaptive skills
- Assist in diagnosing and classifying various developmental, learning, and behavioural disabilities and disorders
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Develop treatment plans and training goals
- Document and monitor progress over time
- Help determine eligibility for services, and evaluate capacity to live or work independently.
Treatment: Our practice also offer treatment for NDIS clients (children and adults) suffering from Psychological problems. This includes 10 week courses for Anxiety.
For Medication and treatment, we work closely with Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Child Psychiatrists, and the Client’s GPs.
Waiting list: Our NDIS assessment and treatment waiting list is short – Currently two weeks