Linda Bruce has been a member of the Australian Psychological Society for over 30 years.
She is a Psychologist (4 years + 2 years training) specialising in mental health and a qualified teacher, lecturer (B.Ed and Dip T.P). She has over 30 years experience and published over 60 books.
NSW Workcover Approval No. 6961
Medicare bulk-billing rates with Mental Health Care plans via GP referrals available (2715 or 2700)
Her experience covers:
- 2007 – Current: General Psychologist at Crawford Street and Queanbeyan Community Centre
- 2006 – 2007: Consultant to Workwise, and International Psychological Services Worldwide
- 2005: Psychologist private practice including consultant Davidson Trahaire Corpsych and IPS.
- 2001 – 2004: Psychologist private practice Victoria
- Lecturer in Psychology Goulburn CIT (Became CSU) NSW
- 1982 – 2001: Psychologist in charge of the wards for the Intellectually Disabled with Psychiatric problems, at Kenmore Psychiatric Hospital, Goulburn, NSW
- Psychologist at Canberra Institute of Technology, Bruce campus. A.C.T.
She offers experience in:
- General counselling
- Crisis intervention
- Trauma counselling (violence/sexuality/sexual abuse)
- Drug and alcohol
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- PTSD assessment and intervention
Her therapy work with victims of crime led her to specialise in training in dealing with people who have suffered trauma.