Linda Bruce has been a member of the Australian Psychological Society for over 30 years. She is a Psychologist (4 years + 2 years training) specialising in mental health and a qualified teacher, lecturer (B.Ed and Dip T.P). She has over 30 years experience and published over 60 books.
NSW Workcover Approval No. 6961
Medicare bulk-billing rates with Mental Health Care plans via GP referrals available (2715 or 2700)
My experience covers:
- 2007-current: General Psychologist at Crawford Street and Queanbeyan Community Centre
- 2006 – 2007 Consultant to Workwise, and International Psychological Services Worldwide
- 2005 Psychologist private practice including consultant Davidson Trahaire Corpsych and IPS.
- 2001-2004 Psychologist private practice Victoria
- Lecturer in Psychology Goulburn CIT (Became CSU) NSW
- 1982 – 2001: Psychologist in charge of the wards for the Intellectually Disabled with Psychiatric problems, at Kenmore Psychiatric Hospital, Goulburn, NSW
- Psychologist at Canberra Institute of Technology, Bruce campus. A.C.T.
I offer experience in:
- published author of more than 60 books, the most recent being an account of Mabo, due for release in 2016 by Macmillan Australia.
- general counselling
- Crisis intervention;
- trauma counselling (violence/sexuality/sexual abuse);
- drug and alcohol;
- grief and loss;
- stress management;
- PTSD assessment and intervention;
My therapy work with victims of crime led me to specialise in training in dealing with people who have suffered trauma.
Zorah is a clinically trained psychologist who enjoys working with children, adolescents, and adults. She is also experienced in working with clients with disabilities. Zorah is passionate about implementing evidence-based interventions and is trained in both cognitive behavioural therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy. She has completed a Bachelor in Psychological Science, Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Honours), and a Master of Clinical Psychology. She is currently working on her PhD and her clinical registrar program.
She is experienced working with:
- Anger management
- Emotional regulation
She is also experienced in psychological assessments, including:
- Adaptive functioning
Contact Zorah by phone (0435 187 901) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an appointment.